We Are Güdpod
Güdpod Corp. is a privately held operating company who focuses on incubating and accelerating new brands in the packaged goods industry.
Güdpod offers a link between brands and established, larger companies.
Our team of single serve industry veterans have direct knowledge and connections in the industry to help emerging consumer-packaged goods brands mitigate risk, expansion, brand strategy, product development, marketing, and commercialization services.
What Sets Us Apart ?
We're serial entrepreneurs driven to help others. Entrepreneurship is rarely about inventing the new Big Thing.
Being successful is not about being revolutionary, it's about revolutionizing the way things are done.
Our work revolves around listening to customers and prospects in order to deliver what they need. The power of relationships-building is stronger today than ever. We believe those who succeed at building a business and disrupt their competition are those who have the best people skills.
Introducing the Güdpod team
President & Chief Executive Officer
Miguel Gonzalez Jr
Chief Commercial Officer
Gian-Carlo Ochoa Ph.D.
Chris Rohde – President & CEO
– 30 Years+ years of Dietary Supplement Industry making products for the biggest names:
– GNC, VItamin Shoppe, NBTY, Amway, Herbalife
– COO of Innophos Nutrition – Dietary Supplement Manufacturer
– VP Operations Triarco Industries Industries
– President of Archon Vitamin
Miguel Gonzalez Jr – Chief Sales Officer
– 30+ years of CPG, entrepreneur, eCommerce, marketing & commercialization expertise.
– Sales Leadership roles at Keurig Green Mountain, Creamoland & Borden Dairy
Gian-Carlo Ochoa Ph.D. – Founder
– Former Yale Scientist studied cellular and molecular basis for:
– Diabetes, heart diseases and auto-immune disorders
– Healthcare and consumer product analyst
Brendan Duffy – VP Engineering
– 30+ years of product development, design, engineering, and manufacturing experience
– Concentrated expertise in design and manufacture of single-serve, portion pack beverage systems in senior engineering roles at Keurig and Gudpod
-Broadly experienced in life cycle solutions for plastic consumables